The Interwinery Analysis Group is committed to safeguarding your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal and winery information. We will only collect information about you that is relevant to the service you seek from us. We will only use your information in a way that you would reasonably expect.
We will record your e-mail address and other contact details as part of your membership of the Group. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and may be added to a member's only mailing list. We will not use your e-mail address for any purpose other than to communicate Interwinery business, and will not disclose it to non-members, without your consent. Your laboratory results will not be revealed to any other party, but may be used from time to time in general statistical analysis of the Group's performance.
You can refuse to provide us with the information we ask for, however we may not be able to perform the service you require without it.
We will give you the opportunity to correct your information or obtain access to it.
If you visit our website, our service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes
- the user's server address,
- the user's top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.)
- the date and time of the visit to the site,
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded,
- the previous site visited, and,
- the type of browser used.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
This Website contains links to other sites. The Interwinery Analysis Group Incorporated is not responsible for the content and the privacy practices of other web sites and encourages you to examine each site's privacy policies.